On the website Lifehack there’s an entry titled “10 Sentences That Can Change Your Life.” Here they are…with an 11th added.
1. People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.
2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
3. You learn more from failure than from success; don’t let failure stop you.
4. The most dangerous risk of all—the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
5. Go where you’re celebrated, not where you’re tolerated.
6. The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
7. If you accept your limitations, you go beyond them.
8. People often say that motivation doesn’t last, but then, neither does bathing…that’s why we recommend it daily.
9. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
10. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
And #11 is the most important of all…
God loved you so much he sent his only son to die for you so he might give you everlasting life…and so much more.
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3